Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Work Outfit September 15th, 2010





Black Pants From Target~24.99

Red Gathered-sleeve Top From VS~39.00
Headband From Mejeir for 4.99
Necklace From CR-7.99
Earring From CR -4.00
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88

Believe it or not I have had this red top for 4 year and haven't worn it. It Just one of tho shirt I keep putting on and something about it at the time I didn't like it. My hubby got me this shirt for my 21st birthday when he was in Iraq. He order me tons of clothes from VS and Abercrombie and Fitch. So I looked at VS.com and to see if they still have the shirt so I could get a price. Which they don't have it any more but the do have a short sleeve one so I'm using the price on that one. Which you can see it HERE. They do still have another shirt that he got me. Which you can see it HERE. Which they have had that shirt for a long time on the website.

Now I have 11 follower. Thank you all very much for Following me. You don't know how much it means to me.

I hope you all have a GREAT WEDNESDAY.

3 comments:

  1. I too have items I've had for years and nvr woren. Sad . . . glad you put your top to work though! Your outfit is very nice!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I am LOVING your outfits!! Plus it always gives me ideas on how to put things together since I'm a big FAIL at it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!