Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FIRST WIWW(WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY) WORK OUTFIT







REMIX OUTFIT
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
ORGANI NK FASH JWLRY~19.99 C/O Kmart
Earring From A Secret Sister Christmas Swap
Headband Not Sure Where It Come From
BCBG Taupe and Coral Sandals From DSW~12.22

Hello Everyone. Today I decide to do my first WIWW(What  I Wore Wednesday). You can Link up for it over at  The Pleated Poppy. I decide to I wanted to wear these BCBG sandals. So I stood in the closet and was look what I could wear. I have done coral and taupe. Also have done Coral and white. So I deice to go a different route today and go simple.  

In other news.  I had an amazing birthday. I went to cedar point and spent the weekend there. It was super fun. I got 10 birthday cards and 10 gift. Post on my birthday gifts will be up next week.

pleated poppy


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

11 comments:

  1. Love the nice orange stones your rocking.
    Very casual and cute!
    Love it! :) Love the BCBG sandels.. very nice!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of coral in the necklace and shoes. That is definitely my favorite color for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an amazing b-day and SO glad to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sandals and necklace, its a nice pop of color!

    xxoo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking gorgeous Amy, love the top
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sandals! Such a fun summer work outfit!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great to hear that you birthday went great. Love your jeans and necklace. Very pretty.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty necklace. it's such a great color!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!