Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pink WIWW Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Earring Birthday Gift From Camille(I am Never Naked)(26)
Necklace Gift From Hubby for 1st Wedding Anniversary
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Black Flip Flip From Bass~14.85


Happy Wednesday Everyone. Today dress shirt is another shirt that I haven't worn in 4 months. So for this outfit to remix it is up. I paired it with this greyish vest.  Lately I have been on a vest kick. Lucky I own 3 vest.  

So yesterday at work W come up to me and goes. Since you been working out. You are starting to lose your boobs. Only she would notice a think like that and tell you. I just got a laugh out of it.

pleated poppy

HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY EVERYONE.

10 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up...I really like how you paired this. The neutrals look awesome together!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a good vest! That was funny what your friend said to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vest too. But I think I only currently own one vest. Maybe I should add a few to my closet when I do some Fall shopping.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you followed me? My followers aren't showing up, so maybe that's why? I'm glad you had an anniversary gift from your husband.sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! We have to get to DSW to check out all of the burgundy shoes! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!