Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WIWW: GREEN WEDNESDAY WORKOUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent(2010)
Earring From A Secret Sister Christmas Swap
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50%
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Black Sandals From CR ~18.99 ~I got 40% off

Hello Everyone. So for today outfit I decide to wear this white dress shirt since it been 4 month since I wore it last. Since it is sleeveless I add the green cardigan over it. Which it has been 5 months since I have worn it last. So it a win win. Plus a whole new remix outfit since I haven't pair these together before. 

Yesterday I was so tired that I went to bed at 9:30pm and slept until 6am. Which I feel nice and refresh today. Also it's my short day of work today. So gotta love that. 

pleated poppy

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

15 comments:

  1. you look great, i love that color of green!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would be tired too! i'm off this week but still feel sleepy, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace with your green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty necklace!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great that you show how you're remixing what you have and saying when you wore it last! Remixing is something I really struggle with in my own wardrobe, so this is inspiring!

    The cardigan & necklace look great on you!

    always-kissmegoodnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you always wear lovely outfit :D


    XOXO
    Antonella di www.beautfulinmyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit especially with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A restful day always makes the day better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Green is one of my favorite colours! You created a great combination here, it suits you so well. My Wednesday was as yours, went to bed really early...well some days are just like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work outfit! :)

    Thank you for your comment!

    Stop by soon!

    /L from sweden

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous outfit for a work day. I love those green tones and I think this suits you really well. You also have a really lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!