Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WIWW Lace Wednesday Work Outfit







REMIX OUTFIT
Black T-Shirt From Old Navy 8.50
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Necklace From CR-7.99
Earring From CR~4.00
Headband From Meijer-4.99
Black Sandals From CR ~18.99 ~I got 40% off


Hello Everyone. I can't believe it is August already. This month will mark 10 years that me and hubby will have been together. Also 8 years of marriages. Plus it my BIL Johnny birthday month. So it should be a good month. Also can't belive it will be a 1 years since I moved back to Michigan. Also I hope to hear some good new on the house we put an offer in back a few months ago.

pleated poppy


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY EVERYONE.

14 comments:

  1. Love your vest, you look cute
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooa, thats the same amount of time that I HAVE BEEN WITH MY HUBBY!
    Weird?!?! Can we say we were twins in a past life? Maybe? LOL!
    Great look, love the pearls!
    Good luck on the house amy! Mwah!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt!!

    I follow you now!

    Could you follow back?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think bangs would really suit you... and think of the money you would save on foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this will be an awesome month for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lace top. August in my anniversary month too!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your lace top! August is our wedding anniversary too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanna follow each other? Let me now :3
    Kiss <3

    http://freakingbeautifulness.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the laces :) You look so pretty!

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love laces but I can't wear it to work most of the time…

    Lucky you! Btw, Happy 1 year anniversary!! =)

     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
    Recent post: http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/07/50-days-of-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so classy! Good luck with the house and happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the lace top!! its sooo chic :) and aww happy annicersary :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!