Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIWW: FUR WEDNESDAY WORK OUTFIT




Light Pink Fur Cardigan Birthday Gift From L(This Year)
White Flower Shirt Gift From Janet
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Earring From CR
Barrettes From Ulta~2.00
Madden Girl Heels From DSW~39.95-30%

Hello Everyone. So fall has arrived here in Michigan. Which I'm liking and hating a the same time. One reason I love it is because you can wear cute fashionable boot. I hate it because it getting colder out. So for today outfit I figure it would be a prefect time to bring out this super cute cardigan that I got for my birthday back in July. Only problem with this cardigan is I had a hard time finding a shirt to wear with it. I must have change my 4 time before I decide to stick with this white t-shirt. This t-shirt normal has a white flower on it but I removed it. 

Also I want to share with you all. After 6 weeks of eating right and doing insanity 6 times a week. I have hit my goal weight of 125. Actually I'm 124.3. I also have 2 more week of insanity left to go. I feel great and super happy that my clothes are fitting me again.

pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Insanity workout and your goal! Love the fur collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! That's awesome!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome! congrats!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fur detail is just so fantastic!!! And bravo on reaching your goal, doll! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Amy- it must be so rewarding to see your hard work showing and being able to fit into all your clothes. Love the faux fur collar on the cardigan- it would be super cute over a dress for the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao! I like your blog and your look is great! If you like,come to my blog to follow with me Milan Fashion Week! Kiss, Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pulover :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you didn't need to lose weight to begin with. You look great already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely loving this Fall weather. It just makes me feel so much more energized. And I love Fall fashion.

    Your cardigan is so pretty.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Fall weather too and your fur collar! SO fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to break out my fur pieces, it's not quite cold enough yet here to wear them. And congrats on the weight loss goal!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!