Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BBCA Day 10: Favorite Sweather Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
 Flower Belt From Style~6.99 
 Black Tights From DSW ~5.44
 Black Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
Black Bead Necklace From the PX
Earring From The PX
Impo thunder booties From DSW Christmas Gift From Hubby(2010)

Hello Everyone. Now that my 4 days off are over with it back to work I go. Since it has gotten in the 40's. I decide to bust out my all time favorite sweater. I order the sweater when I lived in Germany from VS. I have gotten a lot of use out of it the 5 to 6 years that I have had it. Which I can't believe this is the first time I have belted it with this black belt. Also the second time I'm wearing it with a skirt. Normal I wear it with jeans and brown boots but if you have been reading my blog for awhile you know I like to mix things up. Which I can say I really like how this outfit turn out. I did have a hard time figuring out what shoe to where but after changing them a few time. I end up with these Impo booties. Which are super comfortable. 

Today Breast Cancer Item is Nail Inc. They have a Polish out call Pinkie Pink.

pleated poppy

 I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

17 comments:

  1. You're so lovely! <3 I lobe that pink sweater :)
    I'll be glad if you check my blog dear!
    With love, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cozy sweater! The boots are the perfect pick with the maxi skirt. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sweater does look super comfy! and i love it belted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is very pretty. And it looks so cozy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my dear, Such a wonderful look.
    Thank you so much foir your lovely comment on my blog.
    Lots of kisses,
    Nicole
    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pink sweater, it looks so comfy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I m following you now on GFC! Hope you'll visit my blog and follow back if you want! :)

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i used to have a sweater just like that!
    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of your best looks :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sweater looks so pretty and cozy!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!