Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BBCA DAY 17: LACE VEST WEDNESDAY WORK OUTFIT







 REMIX OUTFIT
 Flirt Boot Cut Khaki From Old Navy~26.94
Earring From CR~4.00-40%off
Pearl Necklace Hand down to me From MIL Peggy
Pink Headband Came From a Store in Germany
 Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(when we lived in Germany)

Hello Everyone. I had no clue what I want to wear today. So I looked around in the closet and said I have worn this pink button up in awhile. Which it has been 3 month since I have worn it last. I wanted to wear something over it. Which at first I was thinking to do my black vest. Which I have already done that before. So then I saw this lace vest. So I hold the to items together and they looks great together. I'm so happy I decide to go with this lace vest. I love this turned out. I would only change my shoe.

Today Breast Cancer item is Save the ta-tas.
 pleated poppy

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

22 comments:

  1. I really love this lace vest. I remember when you wore it before. It adds such a girly touch to any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light pink top!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s a perfect and smart combination of style and very goo taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great, love your shirt! <3
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. great boots!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great detail on the vest! I really like the shirt you chose to wear under it as well!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a vest very similar to that one =) so pretty.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy. I love how the khaki pants are masculine but the top half of your outfit is so feminine with the pink button-down and lace vest. Cute. =)

    Check out MORE PINK for you.

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2012/10/mixing-colors-and-prints-from-dress.html


    Take Care, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! So romantic ^^

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, my dear!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your look so nice,and that shoes are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stivali carinissimi (: Reb, xoxo.
    PS: Nuovo post sul mio blog dedicato al brand
    MOODZERO (: fammi sapere cosa ne pensi, eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/toprebel-for-moodzero.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOOKING LOVELY SWEETIE!!! OH, HOW I MISSED VISITING YOUR BLOG:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun vest!
    And thanks so much for stopping by my blog--I really hope that we can keep in touch!!
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!