Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BBCA DAY 24: WIWW PINK POLO WORK OUTFIT




  REMIX OUTFIT  
Pink Gem Key Necklace Birthday Gift From Janet 
Pink Earring From H&M~ I them in Germany
  Barrettes From Ulta~2.00
Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96
Happy Wednesday Everyone. For today  work outfit I decide to wear this pink polo. Since its going to be 77 degree out today. Another thing is this pink polo fits me again. I haven't worn it in a year. Thanks insanity

In other news Hubby got his insanity shirt the mail a couple weeks ago. I still have to fill my paper work out to get mine and when I do I'm going to wear it proud on my blog. Also today or tomorrow I have a fun shirt coming in the mail that hubby got me. Which I will be wear on Monday. 

pleated poppy 

 Today Breast Caner Item Is Make a Mammogram Promise. You an do it HERE

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

13 comments:

  1. I love it. You have great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other?
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute preppy look with the polo and vest. Can't wait to see your Insanity tee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, love the splash of pink!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wednesday!! I love pink and black together.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the polo

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polo is so perfect!
    Have a great week :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and black is a great color combo! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear you thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely pink work outfit!! Love it!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! i hope we can follow each others blog ;))) please let me know :))

    http://awallflowersjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink polo! It's great for Breast Cancer Awareness month!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!