Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BBCA DAY 31: WIWW: HALLOWEEN WORK OUTFIT




 REMIX OUTFIT
DIY Necklace~ Pink VS Ribbon and Pumpkin Pin my Oma Made in 2010
Pumpkin Earring From Publix~1.29 From 2009 
Pumpkin Pony O's From Publix~ .99 Had them for 4 years
Halloween sock From Target~1.00~6 years old
Black Tights From DSW ~5.44
Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96
 pleated poppy

Happy Halloween Everyone. For today outfit I want to go in a different route then the normal black and orange outfit that I have done in the past. I also want to keep this year outfit more BBCA related too. So when I saw this cardigan in my closet last week. I just knew what I was going to wear this it. So I pull both items out of my closet and let them hang on my closet door until today. 

Also a great thing with this outfit is I haven't worn this cardigan in 6 month. I have also haven't worn it with a dress before. Which this orange dress is a prefect match for it. To keep this outfit Halloween related and okay to wear to work. I add my Pumpkin sock. Which this year will make my 6th year wearing them. So for them being a dollar from the dollar spot at Target. I sure got my money worth out of them. Which I love.  

As for my jewelry I  no Halloween necklace. So I look in my jewelry amour and saw this pumpkin pin that my oma made me for thanksgiving back in 2010 and I decide I would made my own necklace. At first I try black sheer ribbon and the pin but I didn't like it. So then I grab the pink ribbon and the pin. Which I think it try out great. Then I throw on my pumpkin earring and there you have it a Blogging For Breast Cancer aWEARness outfit/Halloween outfit.

Also this is my last pink outfit for the month. So get ready to see a different color on me tomorrow. I also want to THANK all the Bloggers who participated in BBCA.

Here the list again.

Today Breast Cancer Item is the Symptoms,sign and Stages

 DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY ESSIE POLISH GIVEAWAY. IT END TOMORROW.

HAVE A FUN AND SAFE HALLOWEEN.

11 comments:

  1. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Write on my blog if you want...
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and your hair!
    Happy Halloween!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely:-)
    if you want visit my blog!i'll wait:-)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. So colorful. So nice!
    Thanks for your comment doll.
    I'd love if if you follow me by GFC, FB, Bloglovin'! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is really spooookyyy ;)))
    i was a braid. a bad and bloody braid. halloween was lots of fun this year.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!