Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIWW: SEVENTEEN FEATURED SWEATER




REMIX OUTFIT
 Necklace From Old Navy ~1.98 
 Earring Not Sure Where They Came From
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
  Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96
Happy Wednesday Everyone. For today outfit I decide to wear my seventeen featured sweater. Since it has been 7 month that I have worn it last. I decided to  pair it with black pants this time around. I have done grey and jeans in the past. Also this is the 3rd time I have worn this sweater. Two of my co-worker told me they real liked my sweater. One ask wear I go it from. She goes I'm  going run and get it today. I had to break the news that I brought it last year.

pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

29 comments:

  1. This looks like winter! It's hard to get in the spirit as it's still in the 90"s!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    Come by and participate in my first ever giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer for your co-worker. It's a really cute sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your sweater, looks comfy and cute, kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute sweater!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfy sweater <33 This is a cozy outfit.
    Followed you, Hope you follow back :))

    http://kathastrophee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute sweater! it looks so cozy and comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice sweater <3 <3

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2012/11/autumn-fashion-giveaway-by-chicnovacom.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sweater! Perfect for colder weather!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sweater looks cute and cozy <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look dear!!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and facebook? Let me know!!!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit looks amazing, simple but soo classy! Nice choice
    Kisses
    Oana
    Follow me:

    Bloglovin

    Facebook

    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
    xxx from Spain


    mydope.net ✝

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sweater is so cute. I love the Winter Motif on it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it. LOVE IT. I WANT IT!

    xxx,

    Danielle Faith
    DanielleFaith.me

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!