Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WIWW: Chrsitmas Colors Wednesday Work Outfit




  REMIX OUTFIT
Red Lace Cami From CR~6.00~40% Off
 Opal Jeans From CR~29.99 40% off
Jingle Bell Necklace From The Px
Jingle Bell Earrings From The Px
Red Ribbon From a Gift
 Mint Green Ribbon From a Nicole Shoe Box~Free from DSW
 Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year.
 pleated poppy
Hello All. Welcome to day 3 of holiday week. I call today's outfit my Christmas look. Since I'm wearing Christmas colors. Also I haven't worn this green tank top since last December. So it was time to pull it out again. After work today I have to stop by the store and buy more rolo's. To make more Pretzel Delight. Which I will be making tomorrow along with 11 dozen cookie. Thankful I will be going out to dinner tomorrow.
Today Christmas Item is my tree all lit up.
  
 HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY EVERYONE.

15 comments:

  1. So cute, my dear :*

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and green outfit, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute!!!...love your outfits and the christmas tree looks lovely!!! http://howtobeashiningstar.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute winter outfit!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love all your colorful outfits...
    have a great day you too...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great!

    Thanks for leaving a comment!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit! and your Christmas tree looks so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a festive outfit! Your tree looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas tree looks amazing :)
    I like Your blog :)

    I will follow you, hope you can follow back!
    www.szukamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!