Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIWW: Infinity Scarf Wednesday







 REMIX OUTFIT
  Black Linen Pants From CR ~ 4.99
Jingle Bell Earring From The Px
 Grey w/Pink Flower Infinity Scarf SSS gift from Janna
 Pink Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
 Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year.
 pleated poppy
Hello Everyone. Happy Wednesday. It so hard to believe it already the middle of the week again.  We have 13 days until Christmas and I don't even have my shopping done or my menu plan for Christmas dinner. I hoping to get the time to finish my shopping on Friday.  For today outfit I first had a grey sweater pulled out but since I just wear it a few weeks ago. I decide to go with this pink cardigan. Which I love how this scarf look with the pink cardigan. Under the cardigan I have a grey t-shirt on. Which I haven't worn in 6 month. 

Today Christmas Item is my Pink Cake Ornament.I got as a Christmas gift from Scribble in 2010.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

17 comments:

  1. That is the cutest ornament! We are going to an ornament exchange tonight with some friends. Should be fun!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf! And how cute is your cupcake ornament!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink, it really is a great color on you. The scarf is absolutely beautiful and the cake ornament is so adorable.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute ornament, and now I want a piece of cake. You have a great eye, the boots from yesterday's post were bought from dsw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf goes perfect with the cardigan and flowers!! Thank for entering the giveaway Amy I hope you win !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the sweater, so lovely and in a such bright color!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Win a Daniel Wellington watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute christmas deco :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love that pink colour on you! xx Hope you're having a great week! xxx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scarf, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been getting a lot of use out of my (two) scarves lately! maybe time for a new one!!

    how cute is that ornament!
    thank you for the card!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I love infinity scarves, especially lately. This is a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!