Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIWW: FIRST OUTFIT FOR 2013




  Pink Cardigan with Black Belt Christmas Gift From Oma
Black Tee Shirt From Target~6.00
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Pink Small Bow Headband Secret Santa Gift
   Pink Gem Key Necklace Birthday Gift From Janet(2012)
Pink Earring From H&M(Got them when I lived in Germany)
 Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby

Hello All. So I woke up late this morning. Lucky I had my outfit planed out. Then I had a crazy work day. I pulled my cardigan twice. Then I pulled my earring out of my ear with the phone. Which it was the pervert calling. This man has been calling the store for 7 month. He always has something nasty and gross to say. I have learned to hang up on him. We have some co-workers that will chew him out. Which I think that leads him on. When you hang up on him. He won't call back for a few days.  

pleated poppy


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE  A GREAT WEDNESDAY

16 comments:

  1. I love your pink outfit!
    That's really creepy about the guy that calls! Yikes! Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're off to a nice start!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, love. Such a fabulous post. You look beyond stunning. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my Candy Land Christmas party. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that colour

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit looks great but so sorry to hear about the pervert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this cardigan! It looks great paired with the black. Sorry to hear about the perv. Those people are such jerks! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should see if his number is blocked

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black outfit with a bit of bright color never goes wrong~ cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad your first outfit was mainly pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that sweater, looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!