Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIWW: STAR WEDNESDAY WORK OUTFIT




 SEMI-REMIX
Curvy Skinny Jeans From NY&Company Christmas Gift From Janet
Star Earring From Alloy ~Super Old
Star Necklace From Target~1.00
Blue Glitter Headband From A store in Germany
  Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby
 pleated poppy
Hello Everyone. I had no idea what I want to wear today. So I walk in to my closet and saw this aqua blue cardigan.  I decide I would wear it. Plus it has been 3 month since I have worn it last. I wasn't sure what I was going to wear under it. So I looked in my shoe box that has my print tanks and t-shirt in there. When I saw this star one. I was like this can work. Which it did because there a light blue stars in the tank. This is the first time I'm not wearing this tank with all black. Also I haven't worn this tank in 4 months. What make this outfit a semi-remix outfit is my jeans. They are brand new. I got them as a Christmas gift from my friend Janet but could wear them. Due to she got me a tall in them. The tall length was past my feet. So on Monday I went and exchange them for the average length.   

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.  

20 comments:

  1. Love this color cardigan!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cardigan ^^

    Would you like to follow each other?! let me know on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, love this outfit full of stars, and your earrings are great!
    This is the link where you can vote for me you just have to subscribe to fashiolista and click on my photos, I'm nearbythe sea, wearing a long leather purple coat and a pink skirt! thank youso much!
    Win a pair of VOGUE sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful YOU ...Again you are a mix n match queen :)

    New post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful!!!:)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cardigan...great color...
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love star prints! One of my favourites xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright cardigan x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of the cardigan. Looks amazing on you. :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blue colored cardigan looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that cardigan and the stars are so cute. I think I made a silly decision buying those boots but I can't return them anymore since it's over 30 days...grr.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stars are so fun and this tank looks great paired with the pretty cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your photos with mirrow. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those earrings, so fun & colorful. Amazing how they match your top perfectly. Great Star Appeal here. Hahahaa I am so funny. =P

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!