Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIWW: Sequin Wednesday Work Outfit







REMIX OUTFIT
 Curvy Skinny Jeans From NY&Company Christmas Gift From Janet 
Silver Glitter Headband From a Store in Germany
Silver Hoop Earring Christmas Gift From Camille of I am Never Naked
Key Necklace Christmas Gift From My Mom(2010)
Impo thunder booties From DSW Christmas Gift From Hubby(2010)
 pleated poppy

Hello Everyone. I haven't done WIWW in 6 weeks. Due to I haven't work a Wednesday in 6 weeks. For today work outfit I wanted it to be more business like. Since my DM(district manger) will be in the store today. So I decide to go with this pink and silver sequin tank top. Since the last time I wore it was in August. I have worn this tank top before with this black blazer but never with jean before. Also to make this outfit more dresser I paired it with my impo boots. Which I will not be wearing these to walk in to work. Due to we got 4 inch or so of snow on the ground.

Also if you guys can keep my MIL Peggy in your prayer. We just find out on Monday that she has cancer in her thyroid. Tomorrow she will be under going surgery to have it removed. I will not be able to go to the hospital until after work tomorrow. My Hubby took the day off to be with her.
Thanks.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

20 comments:

  1. Very nice look! new follower btw~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit!
    the sequins are great

    x
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very nice...i like this outfit very much!

    sorry to hear about your MIL...will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sequined top is beautiful!
    Im following back ;)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sequined top looks great! I love the boots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute jeans!!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those jeans fit you great!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking so cute!!!!!! Sequin top is gorgeous and it very well suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely love the look of black blazer on you, so sophisticated :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sequined top
    and your key necklace is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy, we are keeping your mother in law in our thoughts and prayers. We hope that the surgery is successful and that she comes home soon. Thinking of you too!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always a sucker for a sequin anything
    hope all is well after the surgery
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this outfit Amy you look great. I hope the surgery goes well for your MIL. I wore the earring you sent to me, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked the earrings. When I saw them the scream at me. So I knew I had to buy them for you.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!