Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WIWW: Snowman Sweater



REMIX OUTFIT
Jingle Bell Earrings From The Px
Stud Earring From CR~4.00
Ribbon From a Christmas Gift a few years ago~Free
 Ugg Brown Boots Gift From Hubby From DSW
pleated poppy
Hello Everyone.Today I wanted to wear my snowman sweater. I been holding off on wearing it. In hopes I would have a party to wear it to but no one is having a party that I know. So I figured I would go ahead and wear it. Since we are so close to Christmas.

My friends that I went out with today got a kick out of me sweater. They said it looks like something a grade school teacher would wear. They also said it was cute.   

Today Christmas Items is my Snowman Sock. Which I wear with this outfit. 

The Pretty Life Anonymous is having a  SheInside giveaway. It ends in 16 hours. 


 HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

13 comments:

  1. Like your festive sweater very pretty.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super cute! i love your winter sweater and socks! :) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cozy socks!!
    xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are all decked out in Christmas joy. I am hosting my blog hop on Friday. Come on by and check it out, k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are cute and pretty. I like that socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hy my dear!
    It's so nice to see you again :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sweater :)

    Kindly click on the links of this post
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/sheinside-must-haves.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. very festive sweater! love your boots,too!!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a beautiful sweater for the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!