Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WIWW: Glasses Fun



Sorry for this picture looking funny. I was try to brighten it up some. So you got a better idea of the color.


REMIX OUTFIT
Stud Earrings Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind
Pink Prada Glasses
 Pink Ugg Boots From DSW~44.96
pleated poppy

Hello Everyone. Today I based my outfit around my glasses. I needed to wear them so I could go and get them tighten up. Due to they were falling off my face. It was driving me crazy. So the man was fixing them I had fun trying on some huge glasses. After I took the selfie I sent them to Hubby. Which he got a kick out of them and told me they were a no go. 
 
I'm linking today outfit at  The Pleated Poppy for What I wore Wednesday.  
D&G Glasses 
Prada Glasses

Day 11 Christmas Item~ Our Stocking hang in the hallway dresser
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

18 comments:

  1. you actually look really cute in the oversized glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to check those oversized D&G glasses!!! :D
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Prada glasses, and your smile of gorgeous :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with two birds :you actually look really cute in the oversized glasses!
    u reminds me of the character in Mr Bean drama...Mr Bean girl friend, with that glassess on, u look really like her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun trying on different glasses!! :-)
    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! you look great!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I like the oversized glasses! You gotta entertain yourself while waiting for things like getting your glasses fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute ootd! I love the first glasses in color.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post and look!
    would you like to follow each other?
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf is so cute & cozy. I love the stockings so much and that is a nice dresser, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pics, i like your scarf :D
    i just discovered you blog and I really like it, what do you think about following each other? diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!