Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 17 30x30:WIWW:Snow


REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Prada Glasses
Pink Lacquered Anchor Circle Earring From Forever 21~1.50
Pink Headband From Target~0.50 cents
Custom Grey Made Uggs From Burresi~219.00 Euro(296.91 Dollars)

Hello Everyone. I have been cleaning the house today. I happen to look out the window. To see that it is snowing. Which this makes are first snowfall of the winter season. I know I have been very lucky to have not gotten snow until now. If I was back in Michigan I would have a lot of it. 

Random thing, Every time I look at the second picture all I can think of is I can  see you.
Also I was watching Bones the other day and the were talking about WWP(Wonder Warrior Project). Which I find awesome that they are helping to spread the word on this cause.  

pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

21 comments:

  1. Love your pants :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! love the color of that tee!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit like the pants
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy! :) Great blog!
    I have just recently started a new blog instead of my old one.. It would mean so much if you could stop by sometime and let me know what you think about it! :)
    Keep in touch!
    http://officialmakeupandartfreak.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color of the pants! I miss Spring now!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your pants! They look great with your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love your colorful jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pictures! I love colored jeans. I have a red pair too, and they're my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the WWP! Also, love how you paired it with pink accessories. Fab and philanthropic! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look lovely ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking beautiful as always darling...loved the color of your trouser..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!