Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 24 30x30: WIWW: Shopping Day


REMIX OUTFIT
Wallflower Curvy Bootcut Jean From the PX~25.47
Pink Prada Glasses
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(2007)

pleated poppy

Hello Everyone.  Today I went to Ikea with a friend. We were supposed to go last week but she got sick. So she canceled. So we reschedule for today.  For my outfit today. I decide to go with a causal but fun outfit. It is to cold to wear just a tank top out. So I layered it over a tee shirt. 

I find some frame at the recycling center that will work for what I need them for. If you have a recycling center in your area. You should check it out. You will be surprised at what you can find. I have gotten 4 picture frame from there. One was broken but I try in in to a tray.


 I'm also link up to wear red and pink for Valentines Day on I do deClaire Blog.

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

27 comments:

  1. Hey beauty :) would you like if we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Maybe also on Instagram and twitter (widget on my blog), what do you mean? Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tank Amy so pretty on you.
    http://tif11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty and girly :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ove your top so much and your boots! Great look !!!
    i follow you on GFC #390, hope you would follow back

    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top dear...looking gorgeous on you...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice blog :) I love pink too.
    I follow you on GFC,hope you will follow back.

    www.allthingsdesirable.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to wear my sequined top as a vest, too! Great look and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tank top- so cute on you. Would you mind follow each other? let me know.
    http://wish4less.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the tank with a tee!


    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello.
    I really like ''pink valentine'', it's so romantic!
    Kisses from France and happy valentine's day.
    Eléanor (Baignoire-Artistique).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sequin tank is awesome! I'm glad you guys got to go to Ikea :) I'm following your blog with this account now ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sparkly tank top! Good idea with the shirt underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the idea of a tank over a tee...especially a sparkly one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i never thought to layer a tank over a tee - but i have seen some people do that and it looks cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i went to ikea last month and didn't buy anything. that never happens!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The top looks so pretty on you! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That top looks so pretty!! I really like how creative you are with layering your tank top over your shirt!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm still trying to find the perfect colored frames! You rocked these wonderfully!

    PS / I'm hosting a $1,000 Giveaway on my blog! You should check it out!

    KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the outfit, you look so cute. I'm a new follower.

    www.saucysiciliana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that top!!! It makes me wanna touch it...such a cute texture!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!