Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WIWW:Rainy Day


REMIX/REDISCOVER OUTFIT
Pink Prada Glasses
 Earring Birthday Gift From Camille(Weekend Style Book.)(26)
Pink Umbrella From DSW~14.99
Pink Coach Tennis Shoe V-day Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. This morning my hubby had a dr.'s appt. When we left the house it was raining. So I took my umbrella with me. Since I had no hood. When I put this outfit together this morning I was just going to wear the sweater and the scarf. That all change when I walked outside. It was to cold to just wear a sweater. So I came back in the house and grabbed my white puffer vest. Which I haven't done an outfit post with it in 4 years. I have worn it off the blog a few times last year. Also this purple sweater is a rediscover item. It has been exactly one year since I have worn it last. I have a hard time remixing this sweater and I have no idea why. 

 pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

24 comments:

  1. Love this look Amy.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute in the pics dear...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright umbrella - just what one needs form gloomy days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love the brightness of your umbrella and how your vest ties your whole outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking cute in the rain Amy!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweater with that puffer vest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look! Ur umbrella is sooo cute!

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love this look so much.


    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that scarf!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute outfit for a rainy day!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing <3
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    LUSCIOUS STYLE
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  14. really cute!!! I like so much your pink glasses!!!
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so cute dear !! love the fact that you like to wear pink :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!