Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIWW: On Wednesday We Wear Pink



REMIX/REDISCOVER OUTFIT
 Pink Tank Top From VS~ 16.50 or 2 for 24
Pink Circle Gem Earring From Claire's~6.95 Euro(9.42Dollars)
Pink Headband From Target~0.50 cents
Guess Pink Wedge From DSW~41.96 
Hello Everyone, First off I want to thank you all for your nice and sweet comments on yesterday post. It seem like this week is turning in to a rediscover clothes week. If you have been reading my blog. Then you know that I put myself on a shopping ban. I'm happy to tell you all on Monday I hit 30 days without buy any new clothes. Also right now I'm 44 days with out buying any new shoe.
Today rediscover items is my white semi-sheer top that I got from Kmart during the Fashion Blogger Style off. That I did back in 2012. The last time I wore this shirt was June 2013. I so plan on wearing this top a lot more this spring and summer time. 
pleated poppy

Shout out to my Oma. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an amazing one. 

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

22 comments:

  1. nice look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jeans! :)

    lovefashionanstyle.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink is my favorite color you look great.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! the sandals are beautiful :)

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look!
    Kisses
    Nicole
    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. 44 days without new shoes, great will power!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great top! I love the pink tank underneath. And super cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cuteeeeeeeeeeee

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Your hair looks so wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grgeous hair!! Love the necklace and shoes!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook , Bloglovin’, Instagram and What I Wear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I have a shirt that says "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink," and I'm pretty much obsessed with it. Adorable shoes, by the way!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute clicks :)

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awhh ... love the way you wear pink Amy :) Awesome !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving this look
    well done
    have a great weekend
    brett

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!