Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WIWW: Rain Boots

REMIX/REDISCOVER OUTFIT
 Black and Sliver Triangle Necklace From Takko Fashion~2.99 Euro(4.05 Dollars)
 Stud Earrings Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind
 Hoop Earrings From Target
 Plaid Rain Boots From The PX~18.74
 

 Hello Everyone. The last couple days it has been cold and rainy out. Which today is the same kind of weather. So I decide I want to wear my rain boot. Which I'm so happy I brought these a few months ago. I'm sure getting my used out of them. Only downside to them is the insole in falling a part. So I need to go and buy replacement ones.  

I original had black legging on at first but felt like they wouldn't keep me warm. Then I remember I had black jeans. Which I haven't worn since October. Once I put the jeans on. I wasn't so happy with my outfit. So then I decide to throw this black vest on. Which work prefect and made me feel like the outfit was complete. The vest is a rediscover item. I haven't worn it in 2 years. 

My shopping ban on clothes and shoe is really helping me rediscover item in my closet. In non fashion news. Today marks a month that I have been working out 6 days a week. Which I'm starting to see a little difference in my body. Some of my smaller jeans are starting to fit me again. Next week I plan on have a fitness up date post for you all. 

 pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.  

22 comments:

  1. Love this denim shirt look ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that cool outfit.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love rain boots and leggings! Sorry for the bad weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your vest and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the longer chambray and your vest. It was time for rain boots here today. Your are so cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To have the Chambray longer. I just brought a size up from my normal size.

      Delete
  6. Love the black and chambray together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These rain boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look dear.love the rain boots
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. good for you and your workouts! it feels good when you can finally see results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot! Hot!! Hot!! love the denim paired with the rainboot. Very chic!

    Louisa Moje
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute outfit hun..


    Kisses,
    www.taislany.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great combination dear love the chambray. Thanks for the visit and by the way new post on my blog =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look lovely Amy and i love your rain boots :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!