Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WIWW: Rocken Pink Wednesday

REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Prada Glasses
  Nine West Earrings From The Px
Stud Earrings Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind
Pink Flower From Family Dollar Store~1.50 
 Silver Sperry From the PX~17.97
 Happy Wednesday Everyone. It's crazy to think we are already in the middle of the last week of May. Where is this year going. People are already posting Christmas count downs on there facebook pages. Which I'm not even ready to think about that. Let enjoy the rest of spring and summer. Which the weather has been amazing here the last few days. So I been wear a good amount of tank tops. I actually brought this pink/white stripe tank and this beige vest at the same time. Today is the first time I have paired them together.   

In the second photo I was trying to hold my leg up to show you all my shoe but the camera was to fast for me. I still think the picture is cute and fun. So I had to share it. For my hair today I just pulled it up in a messy bun. Which I have no idea how I got the top of my hair to poof like that. I have try for many years now to do it and it never happen.
So I was super happy to see that I did the poof today. If you have been reading my blog for awhile you know small things make me happy. I also try my best to show you all my hair details and jewelry.  With so bathroom selfie. 

 pleated poppy 

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

21 comments:

  1. Stunning images Amy. Just wanted to inform you I'm away on business the next few days in a location without internet access right now I'm in a coffee shop so if you do not see me here and on instagram you know why I will make an effort to visit I just have to hunt down where there is wifi lol you will know why is only fair to inform you is on my important message on my post.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of you IS cute and fun - you look so happy Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the pink striped tank top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun outfit! I love the sequins and these photos of you are so much fun!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute! i love this look.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely hair
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/mint-green-dress-from-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of the pink!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look dear.pink looks great on you
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute vest!! How on earth did you score Sperry's for under $20???? LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was pure luck finding these Sperry's for under 20. I wasn't even looking to buy shoe the day I find these. I just happen to be in the shop department looking at the clearance rack. When I find these Sperry's on the floor almost under the rack. So I picked them up and saw the price I was like this can't be right. So I try them on and they fit. Then off to the register I went.

      Delete
  11. You're too cute. Love those pink glasses!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!