Wednesday, June 18, 2014

#Totalsocial: 9 to 5

Orange Lace Back Tank Top From The Recycling Center*
 Brown Earring Gift From Oma( German for Grandma)
 Diamond Studs Gift From Hubby(2007)
  Brown and Gold Necklace From CR~3.99
Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
 Brown Coach Sandals From The Px~70.85
Hello Everyone, Today I'm linking up with Venus Trapped in Mars and Helene in Between for #totalsocial. This month theme is your 9 to 5 job.  I know some are you probably wonder what I do for a living. Well I used to work in retail for 10 years. The Store I used to work at are Target,Save a lot, AAFES(Army&Air Force Exchange), Charlotte Russe and DSW(Designer Shoe Warehouse).  In all of these store I was a cashier, trainer and stocker. When I worked at AAFES I was also a coffee barista. Which I had fun making people coffee and they must have been good because they kept coming back. I also had special roles at my other jobs beside just being a cashier. At CR I was an assist manager. When I work at DSW in charge of putting all the  hosiery out. Which I love doing but my check book didn't.
In March of 2013 I quit my retail job at DSW. To move back to Germany. That's when my husband told me I didn't have to work. So I became a housewife. Which most day are filled with running errand and cleaning house. Almost everyday I do laundry. Still trying to figure out. How two people wear so much clothes.  In between cleaning the house and running errands. I workout and on day I don't have much going on. I might go out to lunch with friends. I have been a housewife for the past year. There days I enjoy not having to work outside of the home. Then there days I miss not working outside of the house. I'm lucky that I don't have to work outside of the house if I don't want to. 



Venus Trapped in Mars
  *I picked this tank top up almost 2 weeks ago from the recycling center. When I was there dropping off boxes. Which I'm so happy I find this tank top. It prefect to throw on to run some errands in. Like today.
pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

31 comments:

  1. You look amazing great color top.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to work from home to get more blogging done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day it can get boring working from home

      Delete
  3. cute tank top!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top dear, beautiful color!
    Kiss
    Eli
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, you're so lucky to have this chance!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm as blessed right now to able to do this

      Delete
  6. I feel yah on the laundry its never ending!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tank top! It would be so cute for football game days! Thanks for linking up with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you and your welcome. It is such a fun link up.

      Delete
  8. Laundry NEVER ends!! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love this top!
    It's just amazing!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could keep myself very busy if I didn't have a regular job! And seriously, where does all the laundry come from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep myself busy but some day do get boring doing the same thing. I so wish I knew where all it came from.

      Delete
  11. I love the lace detail on the back of the top and you were so lucky to find it! Plus, I love the color. I think it is great that you don't have to work outside the home, but I guess some days I would miss getting to do things outside the home and seeing all of the people that I would see at work.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do miss not working outside of the home someday.

      Delete
  12. Such a cute tank top!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such a great figure!

    Very cute!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I finally have time to read your blog AND actually comment. About time, eh?

    Anyway, I finally have a reason to ask you something I've been wanting to (since you referenced it). Was it hard to transition from working to not working? Retail has such a fast pace and vibe to it. I know when I took a break from Anthro (back in 2012 for four months due to health reasons) it was a hard transition - and hard to transition back...

    and you're looking toned dear :)



    P.s. aren't tops with "surprise" backs the best? love that lace accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first it was easy not having to go to a real job but once I move to Germany. I missed not working in Retail. It was so bad I was dreaming about working at DSW. Now that is has been a year of not working retail. There days I miss it and days I don't. I'm sure once I do decide to go out and get a real job that it would be hard to get used to it at first.

      Also thanks you. I have been working out at least 6 day a week. Yes top with surprise back are the best. That one reason way I decide to take this top for the recycling center.

      Delete
  15. Love the orange, it's the new black! So cute :)

    xo, Megan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post. I really like your post. I like the way you written the post. Your style is very impressive. There are many website who famous for fashion blogs and fashion articles. Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That orange top is too cute! I wouldn't mind not working either (I do love my summers off!) - there are only so many hours in the day for errands, laundry, gardening, sewing, reading, blogging, etc! I will admit that working out is the thing that I normally skip when I get busy, but with all the yard work this summer, it's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am glad you didn't let go of that cute orange tank. I am a SAHM and housewife too and I too cannot keep up with the laundry, however in my defense Vivian switches at least 3 outfits a day, usually. And at least half of the days, I switch clothes twice a day, too. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!