Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WIWW: Great Hair Day

Orange, Pink and Brown Tank Top Hand Me Down From L
Brown Earring Gift From Oma
  Necklace From CR~3.99
Beige Sequin Coach Shoe V-Day Gift From Hubby
Hello Everyone. Today I'm having a great hair day. Which doesn't happen that often.  Since the weather has been in the 90's lately. I have been sporting a lot more skirt. To keep cool. The tank top I'm wearing today is another tank top that L gave me before my move. Man I miss getting hand me downs from her.  Which this is the first time I'm wearing it on the blog. I wore it a lot last summer. Which if you have been around for some time. You know I took last summer off from blogging. Due to my move it to my house. 

pleated poppy


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

24 comments:

  1. love when i have good hair days...makes you feel confident no matter what! looks great, amy!

    [oomph.]
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing great looking top.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good hair days are the best! Your hair looks so think and healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta tu camiseta, es muy original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute hair! You gotta love good hair days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks fabulous!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy your hair looks gorgeous!! :) Plus I love that outfit! Thank you for sharing :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit!

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your hair is so pretty dear!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first thing I thought when looking at the first pic: great hair! looks so lovely


    xx
    bianca
    www.worryaboutitlater.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing beats a good hair day! Yours looks really pretty today, too. :) Love your cute, casual outfit - especially that colorful tank.

    Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow,your hair looks amazing
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty hair and I love that cool tank!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are the queen of fab ootds ,
    love love love the bag .

    N@NY

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love good hair days! Thanks for linking up. :)

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great hair days are the best! You have amazing hair!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!