Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WIWW: Graphic Tee

 REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Tosh Necklace From I am~19.95 Euro(27.44 Dollars)
Pink Circle Earring From The PX~ 4.00
 Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW
(Total=43.44 with out the items gifted to me. 75.44 with the items gifted to me)

 Hello Everyone. Today I'm linking up with Ada of  Elegance & Mommyhood and  Maria of Not Fancy Just Life for there Budget Babes series. Yesterday item was statement necklace and today is graphic tee. The idea behind this it to put an outfit under $75. Which you statement item costing under $20. So as far as yesterday statement item goes I failed but what can I say I love this necklace. I know in the states you can find a necklace like this out walmart for $10. 


When  I was getting ready this morning. I want to wear my star wars shirt my husband got me for an early birthday gift but it was dirty. So I decide it was time to give my fashion blogger shirt another go. Since it is one my my favorite tee and it cost 12 dollars. Which mean I nail today challenge in the budget babes.  


My friend who cuts my hair. Loved my shirt to. She told me it was so me. I'm so happy to have my bang back and looking good again. It was over due. Got to love a fresh hair cut. 

pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

36 comments:

  1. What a cool top I want one you look stunning doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks fantastic! Love the blog redesign too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And your hair looks amazing! I want this t-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks great!!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amiga amei o look esta maravilhoso
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very cute, nice outfit!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you nailed two trends in one outfit! I really like this outfit, especially with the pink jeans! Cute hair too :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you and your welcome. I had so much fun putting this outfit together.

      Delete
  8. really cool shirt (:

    xx Anna
    Take a look at our renewed blog!
    http://www.ittakes2tofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest outfit, love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah.. :-D perfect tee..
    i like your necklace
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tee! It looks good with pink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola!! preciosa camiseta, me gusta como queda con los jeans rojos. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1) your bangs = awesome
    2) I'm glad you found a way to wear your top that you love
    3) Those boots in your header? Absolutely amazing. I had a pair of floral docs back in middle school (yes, I know... many many moons ago) and was so upset when my feet grew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Those Floral boots are Big Buddha Amber Floral Boot

      Delete
  14. Love the tee.Its so pretty dear
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaa thanks for nailing two trends into one look and for linking up. Statement Necklaces are so much cheaper in the States than in Europe. But when you dig hard in Albania you can find many great ones around 10 bucks or so. =)

    P.S. Love the new layout and banner on the blog. The light colored dots are so pretty and look like cotton candy. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. I'm sure if I did hard I could find a cheaper statement necklace. The pink one I'm wear I actually picked up when I was in Paris.

      I felt like it was time for a change on my blog.

      Delete
  16. Beautiful look!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the outfit. the black and the orange look nice together!

    [oomph.]
    $300 J.Crew GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous look! love your hair :)

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely tee. i love it!!!
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/3-hair-care-tips-for-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh very cute t-shirt!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am loving your tee shirt!

    X
    subhamrai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG ... love the tee! So adorable!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute T-shirt! Hope you have a great bday weekend away! Can't wait to see pics!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!