Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WIWW: Leopard O My


REMIX OUTFIT
White Tube Top From Target~9.99
Leopard Fedora From The Px~9.67
Beige Sequin Coach Shoe V-Day Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. The other day I was in the store just look around. When I came across this leopard fedora on clearance. So of course I brought it. You can't beat a cute hat on sale.  I have lunch plan this afternoon. So I thought it would be fun to take this out on the town. Plus it makes the prefect thing to throw on when you want you hair to air dry. Which my hair get a little crazy when it air drys. 


Don't forget to enter my Old Navy Giveaway Ends in 8 Days. 

pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

30 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!!
    Kiss
    Elisa
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and the shoes matches perfectly.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie. I truly loved how this outfit came together.

      Delete
  3. That hat is absolutely adorable! I love the leopard print on it!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the hat Amy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I can't wait to make more outfit around this hat.

      Delete
  5. You look stunning.very beautiful
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sneakers are too cute - and the hat seems made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your leopard ate. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. creative outfit
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look..especially the hat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that hat looks great on you!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love leopard!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi amy, your hat is very cute..i love leopard print..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH a fun hat! I love to accessorize with leopard and that hat is perf.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great hat! I love the leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encanta, es un look ideal y con estilo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're so lovely with that outfit
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/4-beauty-must-have-body-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! The hat goes great with this vest.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!