Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WIWW: Not Your Boring Old Taupe

REMIX/REDISCOVER OUTFIT
Peach Silk Ribbon~ From my Peach Cardigan 
Pearl Earring From CR~2.40
Pearl Necklace Gift From MIL Peggy(Wear these on my Wedding day)
 Crown Vintage Chelsea Flat From DSW~31.47

Hello Everyone, I hope you all are having a great week so far. It hard to believe it Wednesday already. Also the 2nd day in July. That mean my birthday is 18 days away. Which this year I'm going on a mini getaway for my birthday. So I'm really looking forward to my birthday this year. 




As for my outfit today. I had no idea what I want to wear. I just knew I want to wear a thin long sleeve shirt do to the weather has been in the low 60's with some wind. The other day as I was walking. I got stuck in a rain shower. I was so cold do to I didn't have anything for my arms. So today I'm play it safe. I really had a hard time getting dress this morning. First I put on a purple button up with a blue cardigan. Which I ended up not liking how it look. So it was back to the drawer board. That's when I remember I had this taupe tank top. Which I haven't worn in over a year. After that everything fall right in to place. I have to say I really like how this outfit came together. This is the first time I have every paired peach and taupe together. 

pleated poppy


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

29 comments:

  1. Looking great <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in that color doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look !

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses,

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shoes! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I fall in love with these shoe the first time I seen them.

      Delete
  5. it is too hot here. wish we had your weather

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah wiww... nice... :-D
    i like your hairstyle
    kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww lovely, you look so pretty ♥
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look Amy!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. like the pearls and the ballet flats are super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peach and taupe look great together! Nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes yes YES~~~~~~~~~~~!
    You always look great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable look! Love the hair ribbon and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like these types of muted color combos...it has sort of a romantic vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That colour is so pretty on you! Love how you paired it with the pearls.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome! I like your blog ❤
    I would be happy if we could follow each other??
    Let me know :)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Thanks, It a piece of ribbon that I tied in to my hair. To make a head band.

      Delete
  17. im loving the headband!
    And hey, In case you're interested in getting some promotion or new followers , I'm celebrating my Blogiversary next month so I'm holding a cash giveaway and I'm taking blogger sign ups right now! http://www.askawayblog.com/2014/07/blogger-sign-up-ask-aways-4-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your head band and you hair style.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!