Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WIWW: Bring on the Stripe/1300 Post

REMIX OUTFIT
Beige Cami From VS~9.99(8 years old)
Silver Necklace~16.99 C/0 Kmart
Small Hoop Earring From CR~4.00
Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96

Hello Everyone. Today marks my 1300 post here on my blog. Which is kind of crazy that I have blog that much. What can I say. I love blogging and sharing the outfit I wear with you all. Even if some of them haven't been the greatest. They are what I wear in real life. Which some days my friends look at me and tell me Amy you are way dress up to go on a walk. What can I say I'm a girl who love fashion.

There day I feel like dressing up a little. Like today I felt like wearing a skirt since we are having a nice day out. Gotta get all my bare leg skirt wearing before it gets cold out. I don't know why but I have been on a vest kick lately. I think it do to they are so easy to throw over a cami and your outfit is complete.
Don't forget to enter my Old Navy Giveaway Ends in 1 Days

pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

35 comments:

  1. Love the skirt you look great doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I really love the vest and I'm on the hunt for a striped skirt for myself. :)
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! I totally understand the bare legs thing... we have way too many winter months around here :D
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 1300th post?! Dang, that's amazing! You look super chic in this striped dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. It know it hard to believe but I used to blog 7 days a week. Some day more then once a day.

      Delete
  5. Wow congrats on 1300! Way to go!

    Love the vest. Totally jealous of that awesome skirt, but you are rockin' the vest/skirt ensemble oh-so-well!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the striped dress, great pairing with the black vest, it shows off your figure. I always love flats, so those are cute
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the striped skirt:) you look gorgeous in it!

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stripe looks nice and always in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Postagem maravilhosa amei
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stripes and the vest together! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 1300 posts! That's pretty impressive :) I think the skirt and vest go so well together and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable look, honey ^_^

    Hugs,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! Definitely following xx

    I have a beauty blog & I would love for you to check it out and following if you like what you see!

    Latest post | http://madforbeautyxoxo.blogspot.com/2014/07/5-products-i-wont-be-repurchasing.html
    Most popular post | http://madforbeautyxoxo.blogspot.com/2014/06/naked-3-by-urban-decay-swatches-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so great! I love the stripes, and that bodycon silhouette is so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning.That skirt is beautiful
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. nnice look..i like your skirt..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute look. Black and white stripes always look right!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stripes!!! I'm in love!
    And congratulations on your little blog anniversary!
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, congrats on the 1300th post! You always look so great in vests!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!