Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WIWW: #CELFIE


 #Celfie Tank  From H&M ~5.00 Euro(6.57 Dollars)
Black Tank Top From VS~16.50 or 2 for 24
 Polaroid sunglasses won from ElleSees blog 11-20-12
 Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW(3 Years Old)

Happy Wednesday Everyone. I'm so happy that the weather has gotten nice again. That way I could bust out my #celfie shirt and didn't have to put layer over it. I did have to put a tank top under it. Due to the tank top is super thin. Well that all I have to say for today. Since I'm lost for words.
pleated poppy

Happy Birthday Mom


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

35 comments:

  1. Love your top so cute Happy Birthday to your Mom doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy b-day 4 your mum :))
    nice look! :*

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tank top. Happy Birthday to your mom! Rachel xo https://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/aztec-print-maxi-skirt-turned-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the celfies tees! I think I might purchase one really soon!

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a few month's. To finally get my hand on this tank top.

      Delete
  5. I'm always amazed with your cool buys! Happy belated bday to your sweet mom, Amy!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want that tank, and sending birthday wishes to your mim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm wearing Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Red/Rouge with a red lipgloss from the Sephora Makeup Academy Palette

      Delete
  8. Very cute outfit! And Happy Birthday to your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that photo of you on the bench! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. świetny top :)
    z wielką chęcią obserwuję i zapraszam do siebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have a #selfie shirt at Body Central!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. We have no Body Central in Germany.

      Delete
  12. Super cute tee and I Love it with your black Chuck's!

    Jennie
    http://www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Celfie Tank. Perfect for a Fashion Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!