Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WIWW: Crazy

REMIX/REDISCOVER
Neon Pink Camper Shirt From Old Navy~16.15
Beige Vest From Old Navy~ 5.47
Jw Jeans From The PX 3.63
Silver Skinny Belt came with my Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean
Goody Ivory  Hand-bead From Target~ 2.99 for 6
Pearl Necklace From CR-4.79
Guess Pink Wedge From DSW~41.96 
Happy Wednesday! It crazy that fall is in 17 days. Here in Germany. We have been getting fall weather for a few week now. Lucky the last couple day we have been getting  in the loW 70's. Today supposed to be in the low 70's again. So I decide it would be a great time to take my pink wedge for a spin again. Before it gets to cold and I can't wear them. 
Another thing that is crazy is I haven't worn this pink button up in 11 month. Which I'm going to try my best not to wear that much pink this month. Due to next month is BBCA( Blogging for Breast Cancer Awareness). So I will be saving my pink for that. Which I will have another post on that coming in the next couple of week. So just tune to that.
pleated poppy
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

28 comments:

  1. One of your best outfit so far, and great shoots!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I really like the vest :)

    Keep in touch x
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore pink & you look soooooo sweet in it! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in pink lovely top.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look!
    Kiss
    Elisa
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the light pink on you, you look adorable! :)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute photos Amy. You look goreous, pink looks lovely on you.
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't even think that it's only 17 days away! Crazy! I love your shoes...wear them while you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You look completely dainty in this outfit. Have an amazing day!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are super cute wedges! We have weather in the 80's still this week, but it looks like it's going to start cooling down on Friday (highs in the 60's!) I'm wearing all my warm-weather stuff as much as I can lately!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! I absolutely love this color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning.pink is really your colour
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me gusta mucho el detalle del chaleco.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, nice outfit, very pretty, I really like your photos

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great poses and pictures! Really like this outfit. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit! Just started following you!

    Fashionxobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute outfit Amy =) thanks for visting my blog. keep in touch. new post in my blog =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing product.

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the blog redesign! And very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!