Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WIWW: Fall Recreation Outift


REMIX OUTFIT
Arugula Canvas Drawstring Vest From Old Navy~20.96
Mint Green Gingham Shirt From Old Navy~6.99
 Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
 Pink Tosh Necklace From I am~19.95 Euro(27.44 Dollars)
Pink Circle Gem Earring From Claire's~6.95 Euro(9.42Dollars)
Pink Headband From Target~0.50 cents
Olive Green Flats Hand Me Down From My Friend G

Happy Fall Everyone. After I saw Maria wearing this outfit on her blog 2 weeks ago. Right away I knew I wanted to recreated it. This outfit was super easy for me to recreate. Since I had the similar items in my closet. Of course I added a twist to my outfit to make it more me by adding some pink to it.

Also don't forget BBCA(Blogging for Breast Cancer Awareness) kick off next Wednesday. I hope you will join me in spreading awareness. About this cancer by wear some type of pink during the month of October. Also don't forget to come back and link up your outfit post next weeks. If you know ahead of time you want to join in. Please leave you name and blog. That way I can add your name to the list of blogger who have already joined in. You can see this year and past year blogger at the top of my page under blogging for breast cancer.

pleated poppy
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

37 comments:

  1. nice look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look!!!
    Have a good week!!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how u recreated this look! Its so pretty ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooll outfit nice vest.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look! I love your gilet!
    The Jeans Blog | Dedicated to everything denim - Join my Hudson Designer Jeans Giveaway

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vests are great for fall right? Love the cazh look ;)

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are. I love wearing vest all year round.

      Delete
  7. AH! So pretty, you redid this look perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a utility vest in khaki and I love it! I def need to add green to my closet! Love this on you!
    coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes are so cute!

    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great Amy. I love your vest. Great job recreating the look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look, I love it

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice outfit and color. it's one of your best outfit :)

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your remix! That color is the perfect color for fall!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your take on my outfit! I think the necklace gives it a fun pop too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the inspiration to put the outfit together.

      Delete
  15. What a great outfit...cozy, cute, and put together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pink you added to the outfit! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I've told you before that I love army vests. I also - as you probably know - love the mixing of masculine and feminine details... the traditionally male button up (and army green) with the pop of pink <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have told me that before. I really love this vest. I'm so happy I finally went out and brought one.

      Delete
  18. Looks gorgeous! Great way to style a vest :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  19. Utility vests are so amazing! They look good with so many outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute casual outfit

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  21. You nailed the outfit!!! Looking fab!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adoramos o seu post,maravilhoso.
    Super beijos do Brasil.
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  23. adorable
    happy weekend Amy!!!
    xoxo
    dinastha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!