Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WIWW:BBCA DAY 29: Rule Breaker

REMIX OUTFIT
Ivory Sweater From ORSAY From 2007
Brown Vest From Van Heusen~0.20 cents
 Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
Leopard Fedora From The Px~9.67
 Pink Necklace From Bed Bath and Beyond ~3.17 
Ugg Brown Boots Gift From Hubby From DSW

Hello Everyone. It crazy that this month is almost over with. Where has this year gone. So far I can tell you all 2014 has been good to me.  Today I decide to bust out another sweater that I love and have worn a lot. To jazz up I throw on this brown vest. That I got for a steal. Still don't know why it took me a year to finally year to wear it.  Then I throw on my straw fedora. Who say that you can only wear them in the summer and spring. I guess you can call me a rule breaker. Of course I had to have some pink in my outfit. So I throw on this pink gem stone necklace. Which I have only worn it with this necklace. Mainly do to the necklace is to long to wear with anything else.


I want to thank everyone who has been linking up with Ada of Elegance Mommyhood and me. I love seeing all you outfit. I do apologize I'm a little behind this week in my blog reading and adding you names to the BBCA blog list.  I'm hoping to get some time to do it tomorrow.  
   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   
Amy Fashion Blog
Today Breast Cancer Item is Wear it Pink
pleated poppy Shopping My Closet Garay Treasures
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

35 comments:

  1. Love ur hat!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is TOO CUTE! I love it on you!!


    ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing hat! Have an awesome day.


    Kenny,
    LATEST POST: couponrani.com review
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been such a great co-host and I think you have worn my favorite outfits of yours this week. Love the long pink necklace and your leopard fedora. You look mighty cute.

    P.S. In today's post (coming in a little later today) I also thank everyone who has linked up so far. It's funny how n-sync you and I are. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada, Like they say great minds think alike.

      Delete
  5. loved the hat amy.....
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Postagem maravilhosa amei o look, Siga e curta o meu canal Nekitareis,

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! i love that hat

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I loved the post. These gorgeous boots are really cool. What are the pictures of so many people? dimelo in my blog please, I would like to know

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, The people in the picture are blogger who have join in with me to do BBCA

      Delete
  9. Your leopard hat is fab! Such a cute look!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun and girly look :)
    Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!