Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WIWW: Animal Print Wednesday

REMIX OUTFIT
Fabulous T-Shirt From Old Navy~10.00
BCBG Black Cardigan From Bj's ~14.99 Normal 98.00
   Flare-Leg Jeans~ C/O Kmart 21.99
White Gem Earring From On Style 200 Czech Republic Koruny(9.78 Dollars)
Grey Animal Felt Cap From Old Navy~10.46
 Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW(3 Years Old)
Happy Wednesday Everyone. I can't believe its already the middle of the week. I swear the day and month are flying by this year. For today outfit I went with a simple outfit to run some errands in. I have to go to the store and return a water filter do to it doesn't fix are sink. 
 
As for my shirt goes. I thought I would be getting a lot of use out of it but so far this is my second time wearing it. Also the last time I wore it. I wore this hat too. I will say I have gotten a little use out of this hat being that it is my 3rd time wearing it. If you were around my blog last year at this time. You might remember I go a little hat crazy and wear them a lot. They are so easy when I don't feel like doing my hair. Plus they keep my head warm during these colder month's. 

pleated poppyShopping My Closet

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

44 comments:

  1. Love ur cap!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like the shirt say fabulous doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look!!!
    Have a good week!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white palette will always be a classic staple. I'm lovin' your outfit. It's so fab. =)

    fashion-sage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shirt, and you look so cute in hats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit. I really like your tee, and your hat as well!

    Keep on smiling!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your hat and that fab printed tee, Amy! Such a functional yet chic look!

    Robyn
    http://feelgreatfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love ur tee!! I wanted to buy that but by the time I desiced, they were sold out in my size! I regret now! LOL! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice casual outfit..i like your hat
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Amy, would love to have one of those cap! You look good, seriously! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!