Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WIWW: What Does the Fox Say?

Bethany Mota Fox Sweater From Aeropostale ~16.19
Black Sweater Uggs Christmas Gift From Hubby(2013)

Hello Everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was okay. I end coming down with a cold. So I didn't get my tree up like plan. Instead I help my husband finish the kitchen re-do. I'm happy to say I doing much better now. Which I'm happy about. I end up getting the tree up yesterday. Today I'm going to work on finish getting the ornament on it. 


For today outfit I want to be comfortable. So I grab this fox sweater that I got in Florida. Let me tell you all  this sweater is super soft. I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. This is my second time wearing it. The first time I wore it I didn't get any picture of it. I wore it this same way but with a beanie on and no glasses.  Speaking of glasses. Don't forget to vote for me in the Firmoo Contest.

1 day left to enter to win a $25 dollar gift card to Old Navy and other awesome prize's

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Day 9 and 10 Christmas items. My snowman soap cover and my house card stands.
pleated poppyShopping My Closet

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

44 comments:

  1. Honey as usual sensational post! You make it with such passion and commitment,
    it's nice to read! I hope these posts as much as possible and as often as possible!
    I'm your biggest fan - you can count on me at any time! :-*


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable sweater!!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fox sweater is to cute, what is it about animals and glasses gets me everytime. Good Luck with your baking this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have no idea what is up with animal in glasses. They are adorable

      Delete
  4. you look so cute!

    milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! Check out this one! You'll love it <3

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=458022956&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute sweater, you look always so pretty!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sweater is soooo beautiful!!!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute sweater! Looks so great on you!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the most adorable sweater ever! Looks so warm and cozy too :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. Is is super cozy and warm

      Delete
  10. Look maravilhoso
    Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute sweater and booties! Great casual look all around.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwwwwww, love this look so much, my dear <3

    Have a great day,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. That fox sweater is the cutest and I adore the little Christmas decor, also. You always do such a nice job decorating for the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sweater is so cute! ! It looks super cozy too which is anyways a plus.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!