Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WIWW:Candy Cane Hearts

 REMIX OUTFIT
 Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 

Happy Wednesday Everyone. It crazy that Christmas Eve is next week. Which I still don't know what my husband and me will be doing. I have invited some friends to come over for dinner but they haven't told me if there come or not.  So we will just have to wait and see.

pleated poppy

Since I have an appointment this morning. I decide to go with a simple outfit for it. Also since I didn't wear my festive scarf at all last year. I decide that this year they will not sit around. So I throw on my candy cane heart scarf. To give this outfit a more festive vibe to it. 

Today Christmas item is the new headers I made for my google and twitter account. 


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

35 comments:

  1. Love your tree you look great doll nice job on the header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such a lovely tree! You look fab, Amy! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty outfit, that scarf adds a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit! Your scarf is too cute!!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new header looks great and I love that candy cane hearts scarf--can't believe it was just $1 at the dollar store! :) Hope you guys have a fun Christmas Eve dinner...it is amazing how fast 2014 has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Galaxia, I know it is crazy how fast this year has gone by.

      Delete
  6. Oh very beautiful pics sweetie
    Lovely Christmas Tree
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pero que guapa y el arbol es muy bonito

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Xmas scarves! I have a snowman one!!;-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute scarf! Brings a fun holiday pop to your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love looking at blogs during this time of the year because it is all so festive! Love your photos by the tree!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!