Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WIWW:Wiesbaden Sternschuppen Markt (Christmas Market)

 SEMI~REMIX
November 28, 2014
Hi-Rise Flare Jeans From American Eagle~31.97
Pink Neon Scarf From H&M~5.00 Euro(6.87 Dollars)
Pink Beanie From Under Armour~16.99
 Pink Ugg Boots From DSW~44.96
 Hello Everyone. I wore this outfit on Friday. To meet some friends downtown at the Wiesbaden Sternschuppen Markt. Which I had a great time. I'm also happy it wasn't as windy as it was last year.  I didn't get to see all the stand but I'm sure I will go again. 
 If you look closely you can see me by the market sign. This year I want to go to a couple Christmas market. Like the Frankfurt one. 
 As my friends were in the oil shop. My husband snap this shot. The Ferris wheel is behind me. Which they set up a few time a year. I have yet to go on it. Maybe one of these days. 
 When you go to a Christmas market. A must thing to do is get some glühwein(hot wine). I'm not a fan of the red  glühwein. So I try the white glühwein this year and liked it. 
By the big city tree. Which we didn't get a picture of. Has the Nativity scene under it. 

Shopping My Closetpleated poppy


Today Christmas Item


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

53 comments:

  1. Like the decor and cool to go and be a part of of the event you look great in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink here. You look great. Flare pants are what I am loving this year.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiny, I love flare pants but don't wear them a lot.

      Delete
  3. nice sweater!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the heart design and cool hot pink in your sweater! Come Link up this lovely look with Beautiful You!

    Robyn
    http://feelgreatfashion.com/
    Join the Beautiful You Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. got your card yesterday!! thank you! i miss the german xmas markets!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got the card yesterday. I can't wait to go to more Christmas markets. Maybe one day you can came back and go to one.

      Delete
  6. Great photos. I love the hearts. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful pictures! I just adore that sweater.. so cute!!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute heart sweater, have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, Today has been a good day.

      Delete
  9. The sweater is so cute. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, love love love ur sweater!! Pink looks super gorgeous on you Amy!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jyoti, I'm having a great day so far.

      Delete
  11. This looks like a lot of fun! Our city is doing something similar this year and I can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun. I also enjoy going. You will have to let me know how your goes.

      Delete
  12. Lovely sweater..... very cool look!!!
    Happy wed!
    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cute ,,, am glad u enjoyed ur vaca

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Amy, thanks for all your kind comments on my blog! This is such a great sweater, and the marketplace looks magical! I've never had hot wine but it does sound very intriguing. Probably very nice for the season!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Priya. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Hot wine is prefect for this time of year.

      Delete
  15. What a cute sweater! Love the lip color you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, The color I'm wearing is NYC Expert Last in 447 Forever Fuchsia

      Delete
  16. I love that sweater and the market looks fantastic!


    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the hat, scarf and coat, they look great on you. Pink is your colour

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your pictures! So pretty! Love your hat too!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  19. great look, love this sweater <3 following you now, please follow me back:) :*

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!