Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WIWW: Pink And More Pink

REMIX OUTFIT
 Pink Ugg Boots From DSW~44.96

Hello Everyone. Since it Wednesday I decide to bust out my On Wednesday we wear pink shirt again. This time I decide to pair it with an oversized cardigan to stay warm. Since its a rainy day out. Lucky we have only got a little snow on Monday and none yesterday.


Some random thing for this Wednesday.
~ I have been loving the Bumble and Bumble straight blow dry that I got in my December Ipsy. I used it today on my hair and have been using it when I blow dry my hair.  The first time I used it was on January 10. 
~I'm also loving my double pearl earring. 
~Still hating the new virus scanner.  It block my blog on Monday. My husband had to go in and fix it to let it allow my blog to go thru.  Also we learn if I can't get to your blog the first time I try. I have to wait an hour and try again. Then your blog will pop up.  It sure is frustrating.
~They didn't have the same rug at the store that I got on Saturday. So I return the damage rug and had to get another one.

pleated poppyDressing Dallas


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

48 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!
    Love the colour on the cardigan!
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/beautiful-target-love-9807829

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that B&B stuff. i had to delete my anti virus. nothing would ever load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That what has been happen to me. My husband has to keep going in and telling it to allow things. I think he at the point to delete.

      Delete
  3. Hey dear, you know your pink post will definitely attract my attention, right? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that cardigan! It looks so comfyyy! :)

    PS
    I'm giving away $120 on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cardi, pink is your color Amy!!!!
    Happy wed!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable pink outfit for Wednesdays! That cardigan looks incredibly cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute casual look! Pink is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love pink! And love your cardi! ^^
    Follow each other, hun? :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love that pink on you!

    I have a giveaway going on on my blog right now:
    http://www.starringsamantha.com/2015/01/starring-samantha-x-lookbook-store.html

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really cute outfit! I love all that pink that you have here!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome shirt amy, I love your cardi too :) Pink is the best!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink is such a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking so chic and adorable, dear Love this look
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So chic! Pink is my favourite colour. Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that shirt in my life! It's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it sold out online. Maybe you can find it in the store. I brought in November when I was FL.

      Delete
  16. I love that cardigan and what it says. Everyone needs to wear Pink more often. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!