Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WIWW:Holy Chic

 Holy Chic T-Shirt From Old Navy~10.46
Steve Madden Black Boot Liners From DSW~7.95

Happy Wednesday Everyone. It crazy how fast this week is going by or maybe it due to I have been busy this week. On Monday I ran errands and clean house. Yesterday I spent 3 hours taking my Christmas stuff done. Since today is going to be another busy day. Running around to the recycling center and get other important things done.  I decide to go with a causal t-shirt look. So therefor I busted my Holy Chic shirt out that I brought in November. 


Also today I got the bright idea to take my outfit photo's outside in the snow. All I have to say is I give credit to all the blogger who do this all the time.. I was sure cold out there. Over all I did have fun making snowballs and throwing them up in the air. 

pleated poppyShopping My Closet


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

46 comments:

  1. You are brave to take a picture outside looking chic doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is 15 today in atlanta--not too cold but the coldest day in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the funnest t-shirts! It's so cold in Minnesota today that they closed schools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top! I saw one before but did not buy it... now I am seriously regretting the fact!

    A new post is up on the blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you are able to drop by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you turn your casual outfits into good looking shots, Amy! Carmy! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely and I love your tee shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So brave Amy... it's cold outside!!!!
    Lovely tee!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outfit photos outside always show so much dedication to me! Keep warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing even in the cold weather! Love this holy chic tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking cute

    http://www.giveawaydose.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh very beautiful pics
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It must be so cold out there! Happy new year!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raindrops of SapphireJanuary 7, 2015 at 7:11 PM

    That top is really sweet! You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab look! I want your t-shirt! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice tee dear
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. yea the holy chic shirt. I love it and wore mine over the holidays. Ya look a little cold girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was cold. I don't know how you take you picture outside every day.

      Delete
  17. What a great shirt! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute graphic tee Amy and I love you on beret hats. Look at that pretty snow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your Holy Chic shirt! I may have to go to Old Navy and find one for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!