Monday, August 9, 2010

Shopping Day

The Shirt above is From Charlotte Russe. I feel in love with it when I saw it. It normal 14.00 but is on Clearance for 6.99. They had other color too. I will post the link to it b/c my picture doesn't show off it prettiness.

Here the link to a better picture

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3979220&cp=4078202.424121

The shirt above is again from Charlotte Russe. I got it for 2.49 its normal 14.00 too. The clearance was buy 1 and get the 2nd one for 50%. So I got this shirt. It was 4.99 after the 50% off it come to the price above. It is very cute they have it in tons of colors and all way getting it back. They had it there when I worked there.
The above Picture is a waist belt I got at Styles for 6.99. I been wanting a black wasted belt for a little time now. I hate spending tons of money on a belt. This belt took me in a couple store to find and at the end I find one.
The above is hairgoods From Forever 21. The little flower are 1.50. There not the actully one I wanted but it all they had so I settled. Plus I looked in Clarie's and they were 5.50 way to much money for me to spend on hair clips. The big flower is very neat b/c you can wear in as a pony holder or as a hair clip. it was 2.50. I will put the link to the one that I wanted.

Here the link.
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=acc_hat_hairgoods&product_id=1080188603&Page=all&pgcount=25#

So today I went shopping. First I went to plato's closet and sold a couple of things. Then I went to the mall and got a couple things. That I seen online and on youtube haul videos. I didn't wear anything cute to go shopping in. I wore yoga pants and a tank top.

I hope you all have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!