Thursday, August 12, 2010

Work Outfit August 12, 2010




Black Pant From a store in the Famila Center in Germay~ I think these pants where less then 10 Euro's
Purple Dress Shirt From New York and Company~26.95 I got it for 50% off
Vest From CR~14.99 on clearance rack last year
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88
Earring From Nine West
Necklace Gift From Hubby For Our 1st Anniversary ~ same as yesterday
Barretes From Mejier~ 4.99

This week was wear my Madison dress shirt week. I didn't plan it that way it just happen. How I pick my clothes is I normal think about it the day before or if not I think about it in the morning.

I got all my New York and Company clothes back in April when they were having the whole store for 50% off.

Just so you all know I live in Germany for 2 years and I loved it.

I hope you all have a Great Thursday. We are one more day close to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!