Monday, September 6, 2010

Lazy/Earrand Day





Jeans Almost Famous Jeans From CR 32.99 I got them for 50% off
Abercrombie and Fitch Tee Shirt~30.00
Light Blue Tank Top From Target~6.00
Earring From CR~4.00- 40% off
Light Blue Flip Flop From Target~1.00~ with 10%off

My Shirt say you better make more money then I can spend. This Shirt is 5 Years Old. Abercrombie and Fitch Clothes are pricey but the last for years. Hubby and Me shopped there a lot when we first got married. Which I can still wear all my clothes from there.

I try a new hair do today. I did a sidebraid . My hubby doesn't like it but I think it looked cute.

I Hope you all Have a good Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!