Sunday, October 24, 2010

Work Outfit October 24th , 2010~BBCA DAY 24





Pink Cardigan From Old Navy~3.99
Black Tank From VS~16.50 or 2 for 24
White Tanks From Target~5.00
White Jeans From Wetseal~ Gift From a Freinds
Flower Belts From Style~6.99
Heart Necklace From Target~1.00
Earring Nine West From The Px
Headband From Target~1.00
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off last year.

Hello Lovely Ladies. I was going to wear my black leggings today but when I put them on I didn't like how they looked with the shirt. Like I have said  before I'm not a leggings girl. I'm not a skinny jeans girl either. I just wore the white jeans for a different change from my black pants. Also want to see if they still fit. The moment I got home from they came off and I put comfy pants on.  The manger called me Pink Lady. Which I got a laugh out of it. Next month everyone is going to wonder were my pink is. I will still wear pink not month but not as much of it.

Today Breast Cancer Item Is Fight Like a Girl. It has blog and other stuff on it.

I hope you all HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

4 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!