Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Random Pictures

Picture I took of me Brushing my teeth for a mini Pongr Contest. Which I won a 10.00 dollar gift card.

A Card that I got for a co-worker for her Birthday.

Sunday July 31st. Work Outfit
 Hello Everyone. Happy August. Here a couple of random picture that I have took. This will be my last blog post for this week. I will try to be post every day again next week. 

Also Please pray for Hubby Aunt. She got out of the hospital but is back in. Due to she has blood clots in her lungs and arms. Thank you.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY.

8 comments:

  1. Que divertido..besosss!
    http://modargenta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glitteriness in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! I love the brushing ur teeth shot! lol! I wanna see more of this glittery top! And best wishes for hubbys auntie
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the glitter. and how fun that you won a picture contest! i'm sorry about your Aunt. will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayer has been sent for hubby's aunt. As before, good luck with the move, and, I'll be glad to see you posting daily again. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally random.XD

    your top is so glittery!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything works out for your husband's aunt and that she's feeling fine soon! Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!