Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TRY ON JEAN DAY

Photobucket
1ST PIC OFTD, 2ND PIC IS MY PAIL OF JEANS THAT I TRY ON, 3RD PIC ARE THE FLIRT JEANS AND THE 4TH PIC IS THE FLARE JEANS ~ (PICTURE TAKING IN THE OLD NAVY FITTING ROOM)
REMIX OUTFIT
Jeans From Old Navy~26.55
Earring From Target
Vibaram FiveFinger Easter Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. Today we did more house hunting. We took a break and went to Old Navy. Hubby hit the jackpot there. He got jeans for 5.00 and polos and tees for 1.47. So he got a couple things. We also pick my BIL up some new clothes for school. I can't believe he is going to be a freshman in high school this year. I did get me a pair of jeans. They were on sale for 25.00. I got the last pair that I try on. Which they are flare jeans. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

2 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!