Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day

Photobucket
Heidelberg Germany Hoodie From The Px
I love My Soldier Tee From Cafepress
Mudd Jeans From The Px
Hoop Earring From CR-4.00
Bare Trap Boots~ Not Pictures


Hello Everyone. Happy Veterans Day. Today is dear to my heart since my Hubby has service 4 years active and is doing 4 non active. So please say your thank today for these men and woman.  

For today outfit it just a comfy outfit to run around in. This morning Hubby and Me went to Denny's for breakfast. Which hubby got his for free. Then we went to the movie. Then we did some Christmas shopping. We got 5 people done. We do our shopping early due to we don't like to shop when it crowded. Tonight we are going to a high school football game. 

Photobucket
Texas Roadhouse was giving free lunch to the vets, Hubby, BIL and Me at Basic Training, Hubby in Iraq and I love my soldier tee.

HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

4 comments:

  1. thank you to your hubby for serving our country and kudos to you for being a supportive wife!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful pictures! you look amazing! :)

    my blog is new and i would be very happy if you take a look at it!

    wiebkembg.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!