Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Got New Shoe Today :)

1st Pair ~ My Awesome Find. Dr Scholl Normal for 44.45. They were 40% off the shoe come to 26.97. I work for DSW that's where I got the Shoe. So I get 30% off. They shoe came out to being 18.88. Which is great for a pair of work shoe. Also they are SUPER comfy.

Now for Shoe Number 2 Chinese Laundry. I been wanting these shoe for a long time. Every since I seen them come out in the gold. Then DSW got them in black. Which I need a cute pair of black flats for work and to wear other place. There so cost normal 39.95 at DSW. 50.00 dollars at other place. I got them for 27.96 with my discount. I'm so Happy I finally got them.

If you want the Dr. Scholl Shoe you better get them now when they are 40% off.

I hope you all had a Great Weekend. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!