Monday, August 20, 2012

Monthly Recap: Calvin Klein Maxi Skirt

1st Picture is from my pre-blogging days
January 16th, 2011~ White Tee Shirt From Aéropostale

Hello everyone. I can't believe it almost the end of the month. So that means it time for another clothes recap. This month I choose to feature my Calvin klein maxi skirt that was hand me down from a friend. This skirt has alway been to big for me but I love it so much. That I make it work for me. I normal just use a brown belt to belt it me. I have gotten 7 use's out of it on my blog and a few time before my blog days. I'm always trying to find new ways to wear it.

I also want to wish my BIL Johnny a Happy 15th Birthday. I hope you have a good one.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY.

11 comments:

  1. very cute! love all the looks.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great skirt Amy, and you created a lot of great looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt - i love all the different looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute ! Love it :)

    Have a wonderful day Amy !
    Hope you check out my blog too : http://iftheworldwouldend.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Pauline-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfits! The skirt looks great on you!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I would love to keep in touch. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skirt look so diffrent with each trial and beautiful looks.

    New post up.
    Love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com
    www.facebook.com/PinkJasmineStyling

    ReplyDelete
  7. great skirt! i always try to remix my pieces too...gotta get the most out of each item :) lovely xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute skirt. i love a maxi!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt! Hope your BIL had a great bday!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun skirt for remixing! I love the last outfit. Heather

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!