Saturday, April 27, 2013

Outfit Hive~ Outfit of the Day Winner

April 25, 2013~ Hang Out With New Friends
Sheer Colorful Poncho Hand Me Down From L
Opal Jeans From CR~29.99 40% off
White Puma From DSW ~26.92
REMIX OUTFIT
April 26, 2013
Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96

Hello Everyone. Here are my latest two outfit that I have worn. I will have to say I was dying in the outfit that I wore Thursday. Due to it got up to 75 degree. I have no clue what I was thinking that morning. Over all thursday was a fun day. I went out with a friend I meet last week and she showed me around town. We also ate lunch at Ikea.

Yesterday day outfit was a comfortable outfit and almost prefect for the weather. It was 67 degree out yesterday but rained all day. So when I went on my walk yesterday my feet got wet. Yesterday for the most part I study for the drivers test. Which I have been improving on the practice test. So hopefully in a few more weeks I will have it down packed.

As for a house we find one. I don't want to say to much about it due to we still need to sign papers on it. So once the paper get sign then I will let you all know about it. 

As far as an exciting thing that has happen to me this week is I made Outfit Hive outfit of the day. Which that so made my week.



I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.

4 comments:

  1. Love this poncho!! I too have sheer poncho style tunic that gets me a lot of compliments! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog
    Enter $30 international giveaway by Chicnova

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific. Love your blog, check out our blog we would love to follow each other. Let us know.kisses from KENYA

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!